A well maintained IT infrastructure is critical on a company/organization’s performance. We provide the following services:
- Server Administration – Setup and maintain computer server hardware and software.
- Internet Support – Internet access, evaluate bandwidth/speed usage, DSL/T1/EoC/fiber connection configuration, business Ethernet setup, Sonic Wall/Cisco ASA router/firewall installation and configuration.
- Local Area Network(LAN) and Wi-Fi network Management – Design, setup and maintain LAN and Wi-Fi hardware and software.
- Network Tuning – Slow network access, file sharing problem, Internet access speed issues, network randomly break up, peer to peer access error or problem.
- Application Support – Installing and upgrade applications, application data backup, migrating/moving application to a different computer.
- Printer Support – Assessing printing need, evaluate and provide printing solution, printer installation and software setup, network printer setup, configure printer sharing.
- File Sharing Support – Setup folder/directory sharing, setup/troubleshoot access permision, Windows/Linux/Samba/Mac interoperability, Domain users/groups security setup.
- Server or workstation percument – Evaluate current needs & usage to provide the best price/performance recommendation on system upgrade and/or purchse.
- End user support – Provide software support/training to end user. Windows/Mac customization/configuration, Microsoft Office, Email, Internet issues, anti-virus/spyware software, software installation and troubleshooting are some of the support tasks we provide.
Our associates can help you manage your servers, network and computer workstations, and in addition, support your users so you can focus your attention on developing and growing your business. Bay Area Systems will take the IT problems off your plate and allow you to focus on your company. Call us at (415) 397-2702.